Massage By Carey
A Massage & Cupping Therapy Studio
Carey Gage is a Licensed Massage Therapist dedicated to improving the lives of individualsthrough therapeutic massage and cupping therapy. Massage By Carey was established in 2007 and is one of the most highly rated studios in North Austin. Carey combines the use of an advanced cupping vacuum machine and therapeutic massage techniques to create individualized results.
COVID-19 Studio Requirements
Reopening Starting June 1st!
- You are required to answer screening questions and sign a consent to treat waiver prior to your appointment. A link will be emailed to you after booking a session.
- Face mask is required.
You are not required to wear a face mask during your session, but you must wear a face mask in common areas.
- You must wash hands upon entering the studio and before you leave.
- Practice social distancing before and after session.
- Time between clients have been increased to maintain social distancing between clients and to properly sanitize all surfaces.
If you arrive early, you may wait on the bench outside or in your car. If you choose to come in, wash your hands first and try to avoid touching unnecessary items in the studio.
- You are not allowed to enter the studio if you or anyone you’ve been in contact with, has had any of the following symptoms:
Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills or repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain or body aches, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish OR a measured temperature of 100F or greater.