To My Valued Clients,
Studio Update: Massage By Carey remains open serving the healthcare needs of our community. Self-care and maintaining your health is vitally important right now and massage can provide stress and anxiety reduction and increased immunity.
Choosing to participate in massage therapy during this time is a personal choice. I believe we are ALL capable of staying proactive in protecting the health and safety of our community while still gaining access to services that are important to our physical health and well-being.
CDC Update: Following the recent advice from the CDC, I’ve implemented these additional precautionary measures:
1. The Massage By Carey studio is located in my home. Foot traffic is extremely minimal. Though not mandatory, clients can wait in their car or take a seat on the outdoor patio bench until the previous client leaves before coming inside. Social distancing has always been in place given how my business is structured.
2. The studio adheres to strict sanitation and cleaning procedures using hospital-grade disinfectants. In addition, I will be limiting the schedule to three appointments per day with at least 30 minutes between appointments increasing the time for detailed cleaning.
3. Please continue to refrain from scheduling if you are experiencing any symptoms even if it may just be allergies. Clients in the high risk group should be extra vigilant in self-evaluation and may want to reschedule.
4. You may be asked to complete a self-assessment evaluation prior to your appointment to ensure the health and safety of myself and others. This may include questions about your travel and exposure.
5. I will be monitoring myself every few hours and have chosen to practice social distancing except when seeing clients. I will no longer perform massage therapy to a clients face or hands.
Cancellation Policy Change: I understand and respect any clients decision to cancel their session and will waive the late cancellation fee if you need to cancel or reschedule your session with less than 24 hour notice.
Rate Reduction: We are all starting to feel the significant economic impact this outbreak has in our lives. To lessen the burden so we can continue to support each other I am reducing rates by 35%.
This new pricing structure will remain in effect until some of the economic burden has lifted and the acute phase of COVID-19 has decreased. *I accept HSA and Flexible Spending Accounts.
*Use the gift certificate option to pre-pay individual sessions or purchase a package of 4 at this reduced rate and use on our future session.
I will continue to monitor any updates from the CDC and State health authorities and make changes as necessary.
In Good Health,
Owner | LMT