As of April 22, the Governor and TDLR (our governing body) have said I am able to open to treat clients who are deemed medically necessary. This means you are required to have a prescription for massage therapy from your medical provider or chiropractor.
After careful consideration, I will begin seeing clients May 4th under this current guideline. If you feel that massage is medically necessary for you, I am able to treat you. You can either bring a prescription (from your medical provider or chiropractor) with you, text a photo of the prescription or email a copy to me.
I have put together a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of us all.
3. I will be wearing a mask at all times. You are not required to wear a mask, but I ask that you please try to maintain a safe distance before and after session.
4. I will continue to completely sanitize the room between clients.
5. I will offer contactless payment options. Venmo, Applepay, PayPal, Cash App, Square, Invoice or prepaid gift card option.
6. I ask that you follow social distancing recommendations if there happens to be another client in the waiting area.
7. To start, I will have reduced days and hours available by appointment only.
I am so grateful for your support during these uncertain times and can’t wait to be able to see ALL our clients again soon when the time is right.
Owner | Therapist